The Part-Time Full-Time Temp Casual Exempt Daily Rate Appointment Tool
Set up Procedure for Office 2010/2013 on Windows 7 or Windows 8
The Part-Time Full-Time Temp Casual Exempt Daily Rate Appointment Tool (hereafter “Tool”) is a Microsoft Excel based tool. In order to use it, you have to follow the set up procedure instructions below. These instructions are for Excel 2010/2013.
A) Set up security to enable macros
1. Open an excel Spreadsheet
2. From the file tab choose Options at the bottom left
3. Select "Trust Center" from the menu
4. Click the button at the lower right
5. Select "Trusted Locations" from the menu
6. Click the button at the lower right
7. Click the Browse button and navigate to the directory where you want to store your Tool spreadsheets. (In this example it's the desktop. If using your desktop, the xxxxxx will be your username.)
8. Click the button 3 times
Once the above initial setup steps are completed follow the final install instructions below:
Important Note: These instructions work with Internet Explorer only!