Labor Distribution Tools Using Excel
on Windows 2013
Please ensure all previous LD tool versions have been removed
before continuing with installation. For removal instructions, click here.
Labor Distribution Tool INSTALL
INSTRUCTIONS (This is a
one-Time Setup in EXCEL per machine)
- Open Excel – Click on Start, Programs then find and
click on Microsoft Excel in list.
- Open a new worksheet by clicking on the “Blank
worksheet” template at the upper left.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options (from the lower left menu.)
- Click Trust Center (lower left menu.)
- Then click Trust Center Settings (lower right button.)
- In the Trust Center (Macro Settings section to the right)
Click Disable all macros with notification (If not already
- Click OK.
Adding Excel AddIns
- Right Click on LD
Utilities.xla and select Save target
- Select Desktop on the left, below
Click on the
New folder button near the top to right
of the Organize pull down and then
type in LD Utilities in New folder name box.
Click Open button at the lower right then
click on Save to save file to this folder.
Open Excel –
Click on Start, Programs then find and click on Microsoft Excel in list.
- Click on
Files tab – select Options (at the bottom)
- Choose Add-Ins then select Excel
Add-ins from the lower drop down then click Go…
Analysis ToolPak, Analysis ToolPak
– VBA and click on Browse.
- Select Desktop then double click the
folder LD Utilities to open
the file LD Utilities v2.0
then click OK
should now see the following window
- By going
to File -> Options then highlight Add-Ins you will see that the
three add-ins are now active
Running instructions for LD Forward workbook